Friday, September 18, 2009

Rob Adams Productions and Vanessa Joy Photography Tie the Business Knot!



Rob and I FINALLY have the studio put together all in one piece (sans the sign which will be installed this week), and we've planned a Grand Opening for all to see!!

Date:
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Time:
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Location:
The Studio of Rob Adams Productions and Vanessa Joy Photography
Street:
62 East Main Street
City/Town:
Freehold, NJ 07728


Light refreshments will be served.

Welcome to all of our industry professionals, current clients and potential clients.

We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your personal and professional merger! You did an outstanding job at my daughter's recent wedding. You and your staff are so professional and inconspicuous that I wasn't even aware of all the stunning photos you were taking until I saw the pictures in the beautiful album you gave Joanna and Mike at the end of their reception. The pictures of their wedding on your website are breathtaking! I think you are a sensational photographer and a very creative artist. I would and will highly recommend you to everyone who needs photography (and video) for any occasion. Thank you again for creating such beautiful memories of my daughter's wedding. I wish you and Rob the best in your new venture.

    jadeite226@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Joanne!!! :-) It was our pleasure to be there for Joanna and Mike's wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete