Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank You's and more!

It's so awesome to be a part of one of the most important days in someone's life...but it's even more awesome to hear things like this afterwards! Here's a small collection of brides that have gone out of their way to make me feel like a friend and not a "vendor"!







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Here are a few pics from a wedding that I did where I became the hairdresser! I'm sure every girl knows what it's like the have their hair done and just not like it at all! Well, Gen had that happen on her wedding day...so I decided to fix it and her mom took pictures. It's fun being on the other side of things every once in a while! :-)

Also featured in these pictures is Yvonne Moss from Beautiful Faces. I L-O-V-E her makeup jobs, she does mine all the time! But this time we got to work right next to each other, literally!








And last but not least, a wonderful letter from a bride that my awesome Chicks that Click girls Marissa Levin, Cara MacNeil and I photographed last year.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More fun to come!
VJ

No comments:

Post a Comment