Monday, June 23, 2008

Business Cards!!

Well, the logo is almost finished thanks to the wonderful efforts of Jennifer Young being an amazing graphic artist and with the help of my friends and family giving me input on it.

So I've started to look at business cards and from everything that I know about marketing, business cards are a huge part of your branding and everything else. I've decided to go with a company, 4colorprint.com , which makes silk business cards. I've seen them before and they're gorgeous, but now they got even better because they came up with a thicker card stock for the silk, which makes my card stand out even more.

For those of you who'd like a small peek at my logo so far, here is my mini-logo as I'm calling it (as opposed to the full logo which we're still working on).



And good news with the website. Thanks to the pushing of my fellow photographers, especially kenny who has now linked my under construction website in one of his blogs, now making it totally public and really putting on the pressure, I have completed a huge section and I'm aiming to have at least a first draft live by Thursday when I leave for Argentina. :-) So, I'd better get crackin'!!!


Vj

2 comments:

  1. little pressure is always good :) glad to see you makin progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa!! :-)

    Saw your new site through KK's link. Looking sweet!! I can relate on the "coming soon" stuff though. I'm not planning for an official launch until Jan 09!!! :-(

    Keep rocking the North Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete