Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The envelope PLEASE!!!

Thank you all so much for your votes! I was really overwhelmed by the responses from facebook, myspace, e-mail and comments! In total I had 54 people respond, and what was so great is everyone had great reasoning behind their vote which is what REALLY helped in determining the winner. It was very confusing determining an actual winner because of these statistics:

52% of voters say that color is better than no color so that the business card itself stands out

48% of voters say that white gives a clean, professional look and draws attention to the logo, giving a better representation of my brand

A huge handful of "white" voters, said that light pink was a close second

So with that in mind...here are the final results:

17% Dark Pink

35% Light Pink

48% White





Now, because the majority was white, I'm going to go with white as the overall winner. HOWEVER, because the majority liked color, I'm looking to getting my business cards mixed, some pink, some dark pink and some white (which was actually a voter's suggestion that I really liked)! I'll let you all know how that goes once they're ordered, but for now ... here's the winning business card, front and back!





Thanks again for everyone's help!!

Vj

3 comments:

  1. Nice :) Good choice V! The white does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font used for the contact information renders numbers larger than lower-case letters. I think its throwing off the balance of that bottom line a little - making it look heavy on the right.

    This article categorizes numeric characters as 'old-style' or 'lining.' Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good call PS...thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete