Monday, August 16, 2010

Ali and Manish {Married} / North Brunswick New Jersey Wedding Photographer


This was such a special treat for me, both photographically and personally. Ever since I started being a wedding photographer I have always wanted to photograph an Indian ceremony. Not only did I get the opportunity to do that, alongside my hubby no less, but I was able to be a part of my friend Ali's wedding day as well. I've known Ali since high school and being honored to photograph her day was simply wonderful.

Ali was the queen of wedding planning since she not only had to orchestrate a wedding day, but a wedding day with two ceremonies, a Catholic/Christian ceremony at Rutger's Kirkpatrick Cathedral, but also an Indian Ceremony as well. She was full of time-lines and to-do lists so that every ran smoothly, but what made her great at being a bride, was that when everything ran a consistent 45 minutes late, she didn't sweat a moment of it, but knew to just enjoy her day and handle everything as it came to her.

We had almost the entire Team Awesome there with Rob, Danny, Nino and Leah, so it was a success all around (and not to mention enjoyable being able to partake in the Indian food that was served...yummm!!!). I hope you enJOY the favorites from the day!!
















2 comments:

  1. honestly, i think that was my favorite pictures from you vanessa! Maybe it's the beautiful colors that inspired you, but every picture is amazing! Good job :) Loving those close ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..nice photo and it's really an good combination of the western and Indian Marriage.I personally love the Indian because in the Indian Marriage their is lots of dance and the music or some Indian tradition that should be followed out throughout the marriage.

    ReplyDelete