Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Joanna and Mike {Married} / McLoone's Pier House Long Branch New Jersey Wedding Photographer



Joanna is probably one of the sweetest ladies that you could ever hope to meet and she was nothing short of just that on her wedding day. From the moment that we walked in to the room until the moment we left the reception, she had the biggest smile on her face the entire time. But what really got to me that day was Mike.

Mike is so in love with Joanna and it's written all over his face every time that he looks at her. But the best part of the day was when Joanna called to say that the flower girls didn't have their flowers. I know, sounds like a disaster (actually, this happened to me at my own wedding), but what came from it was a perfect display of true love. Mike and Joanna are both so easy going that they knew this setback wouldn't ruin their wedding day, and Mike said so to me after getting off the phone with Joanna, but what he said next was really the kicker. "I just want her to be happy. I don't want to hear her upset." Seems so simple but it really shows the selfless love and care that Mike has for Joanna.

That being said... enJOY the preview of their wedding day!!!

Gallery: http://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/Weddings/Joanna-and-Mike-Septmber-17





















No comments:

Post a Comment