Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 {A Year in Review}

2010 was a very defining year for me as a photographer. My business and I grew exponentially and for that I am so grateful. I was able to work with a tremendous group of photographers both as a second shooter and having them shoot for me. I celebrated my one year anniversary with my hubby. My 40 brides and grooms for this year were nothing short of a joy to work with and really made this year as wonderful as it was. And the shoes...oh my goodness what fun I've had with shoes this year!

Well, just for fun I made two collages of this year. I had do do a second one to just highlight the details, because I've had such amazing details this year!

Thanks so all of you who have made 2010 an incredible year. Here's to 2011!!!



Update 12/31/2010: I would be remiss if I didn't post the engagement sessions of this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment