Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Blog

Well ladies and gentlemen...I think it's about time that I moved on to bigger and better things. Not that my time with blogspot wasn't fabulous, it was! But along with redoing my WEBSITE I thought I should spruce up the blog as well. So, my blog as moved to www.vanessajoyphotographyblog.com (and soon to make things easier by having www.vanessajoyblog.com forward to the new address as well). It's a sad moment as I've really gotten used to some of blogger's amazing features which I have on my sidebar there, and it's going to be a learning curve moving on to a non-sidebar blog, but, I think there are good things in store.

I have 53 subscribers to this blog and have had over 58,000 hits, and I hope all of you and more will come join me at my new one!

See you there!!!

www.vanessajoyphotographyblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment