Friday, November 27, 2009

A Big Thanks!

There is something to be said about networking with other photographers. When I say networking, I don't mean walking around an event and handing out as many different business cards to as many different people that you can with about the warmth of a blizzard. Networking, and truly caring, or being a Lovecat (Love Is the Killer App), is what really makes a positive difference not only in your life but in the lives of others.

There have been many great photographers that have greatly influenced my life in wedding photography such as David Jay, Kenny Kim, Andres Valenzuela, John Heyn, Ahmet, Marissa Levin and so many more. I've found that the more I practice being a Lovecat, the more everyone benefits around me and the happier everyone is. :-)

A big thanks to a recent friend, Michael Grubb, who discovered me and just had the nicest things to say. He even posted about me on his blog here. Definitely check it out and take some time to stop by and say hi and be a Lovecat yourself!!

~Vj

No comments:

Post a Comment