Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kerianne and Tom's Wedding

I couldn't have been more excited to shoot this wedding because Tom is one of my old high school friends and Kerianne is just the sweetest woman you could ever hope to meet.

I do have to say, this was the best ceremony I've ever been to, and I'm sorry Tom for telling the story again, but I just can't help myself and I know you're a good sport. So we all know the "with this ring" speech...showing a symbol of one's love and fidelity, correct? Well, it was Tom's turn (and in his defense he did go first) to say it...and as the priest took him through the vows line-by-line, he finally came to the end "my love and fidelity"...to which Tom repeated innocently "my love and fertility."

It was loud and clear, everyone heard it so much so that everyone started chuckling a bit...Tom looked back bewildered and mouthed to his friend Scotty, "That's right, right?" By the time Kerianne got to "love and fidelity" for her turn, the entire church was rolling with laughter. Tom finally realizing what he said, turned to the church and took a bow. hahahaha

Their wedding was an absolute blast, but the best part was the Bon Jovi medley that Tom was given the Mike for...it was such a flash back to the "good-old-days" and Tom definitely put on a show!

Kerianne had an amazing style in mind for this wedding which she pulled together with pink and black utilizing the girls' dresses, her flowers and the ring bearer's really funky pillow. I was accompanied by the newlywed Andres and even got to see Kim later that night too!!

EnJOY!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment