Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sarah and Chris' Wedding!!

This was my last wedding of the "season" (not too worry, my first of next season is pretty quick starting on January 9th!) and it was great! I was able to share it with my fiance, Rob Adams, and had Andres Valenzuela second shooting with me and even bribed the soon-to-be wedding photographer extraordinaire, Brielle (aka my MoH) to dust off the the old camera. :-)

It was a beautiful winter wedding with Christmas spirit everywhere but warm enough to take a few outside pictures. There was a really beautiful moment shared when Sarah surprised her mother by wearing her shoes; it definitely choked me up a little bit! We ended at the Shadowbrook the Shrewsbury, a perfect place for a winter wedding with the fireplace in the room and everything so beautifully decorated.

EnJOY!






































2 comments:

  1. Hi, Vanessa! I was pointed over here by Michael Grubb (http://theweddingprofessionals.blogspot.com/2009/11/female-photographers-rock.html)He told me to come over and check out your stuff, so here I am! :] You have some fabulous work and I hope you have a great holiday season! <3

    And uhm, you have Rebecca St. James playing on here?
    LOVE HER TO PIECES! <3

    Beki
    RGBeki.com

    ReplyDelete