Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Wedding Day!!!!

It's been said so many times, but it's so true: time flies! I can't believe that I'm getting married today! It seems like yesterday Rob proposed to me and at the same time, it feels like we've always been together. I think my brides can probably understand what I mean!


So, I did promise pictures to so many of you...so here's a little teaser. Ed from Zorz Studios photographed my bridal session (a portrait session where you get dressed up, hair, makeup and all, just as you would on your wedding day) and took amazing pictures as he always does, and because of that, I can post a picture of my right away! Ones of Rob and I will have to wait though since he wasn't a part of the session. :-)





Have a very Happy New Year!!!



~VjA

1 comment:

  1. That picture is stunning!! I can't wait to see the wedding photos. Congrats and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete