Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jennifer and Matthew's Enagagement Book

Engagement books are one of my favorite products for a bride and groom to have at their wedding. Not only do they stem from the engagement session (which I love doing as well), but they add a unique and personal touch to the wedding day.

My engagement books can come with any type of cover that you can dream up...really, anything. I have a sample in my studio that has fabric from a fabric store, and I have brides that give me some of their bridesmaid's dress fabric (a perfect way to make the book match your day!).

I recently designed Jennifer and Matthew's Engagement Book and just loved it so much I had to blog it. I've been toying with some new graphic elements in my albums overall, so I was really excited when they worked out so well in the E-Books as well.

EnJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment