Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tricia and Bill Jan 9, 2010

It was such a treat to photograph my first wedding after being married myself! Out of all of the amazing experiences that being a bride brings, one of my favorites is helping me relate to my brides more. I really love that I've been able to see things from their eyes. :-)

Tricia was a beautiful bride and I was lucky enough to work with Yvonne and Heather for her makeup and hair (always great to photograph someone who has perfect hair and makeup!). One of my favorite things was that Tricia completely trusted my opinion on everything! Anytime where she wasn't sure what to do, like where to put her engagement ring during the ceremony, or if she needed help taking out her veil and bustling her dress, she would ask me right away. :-) It's a great feeling when I connect with my brides like that. :-)

So here are a few of my favorite images along with her slideshow!


























~Vj


No comments:

Post a Comment