Saturday, January 31, 2009

All my Bags are packed I'm ready to go...



Ha ha, I know I used another part of that song for a title before but I can't help but use it again as I'm moving today!!! In this case all of my boxes are packed...including the 4, yes 4, large boxes it took to pack up my shoes. :-) My boyfriend Rob said that he didn't think they were all going to fit in my new closet...which was when I had to let him know not to worry because I have two shoe racks in addition to the custom shelving for my shoes that I had put in my closet. And NO, it's not quite like Carrie's in Sex and the City...but we all have to start somewhere, right?

I can't wait to show all of you my office once it's completed. To give you a preview, I have gray walls and one wall has a thick lipstick red stripe through it. To match Rob got me a sweet looking bright red ceiling fan for Christmas and for the window I'm making a red suede box valence (yes yes, I do have some sewing skills...we'll just see how great they are once I'm done).

Thanks again to Megan and Doug Aumack, Yvonne Moss, Rob Adams, my mom and dad, Allison (my roommate!!) and Joe Marino for helping with the move!!


1 comment: