Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Website Addition!!

YaY!!! All of you MUST check out my website for the new addition! you'll notice it right away as it's the first thing that pops up. =)

(this is the part where you go to
www.vanessajoy.com)

I am so unbelievably excited about this and on top of it there's a longer version that
Michael has put on a DVD with bloopers and all sorts of fun stuff. :-) I'd be happy to send anyone a copy, just shoot me an e-mail (vanessa@vanessajoy.com), or you can go to Michael's blog to see the full thing as well as the bloopers reel! My post is about three down right now, but check out that first post about the TV, it's so cool!

I can't thank enough everyone who was involved in this!!!
John Heyn, Michael and his wife Michelle , Darren LeBlanc, Yvonne Moss, Rob Adams, Gen and Justin LeBlanc, Kelley Gilligan and Chris Pham.

No comments:

Post a Comment