Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Engaged!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen; Vanessa Joy is engaged to none other than wedding videographer Rob Adams!!

Yes we did in fact meet about 4 years ago working a wedding, but we didn't start dating until recently, and it was well worth the wait! I have never been happier in my entire life, I'm sure all of you "blushing brides" can completely understand!

So being that we are photographers...when my boyfriend proposed, he went all out. He completely took me by surprise right outside of Pronovias Dress shop (where I was going because I did know that we were going to be engaged soon and they were having a HUGE sale and yes I did find my dress that day!), and came with photographer friend of our Ahmet and Liz, his assistant/editor. And well, I won't say anymore because...you can watch it below!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome and sooo romantic!
    I can see 50 years flashing before your eyes! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete