Friday, May 21, 2010

Emily and Joe {Engaged} - New York Wedding Photographer

Emily and Joe are a great couple. And by great, I mean completely relaxed in front of the camera. They have such chemistry together and were definitely not shy about a little PDA!

Kyleigh (who assisted but thanks to my pocket wizard's battery taking on a life of it's own and jumping out of the transmitter, only held the flash and followed us around) and I traveled just over the border into New York to an adorable town to photograph Emily and Joe's E-Session. We had such a blast walking around town and watching these two love birds in action, that we hardly wanted it to end! I'm so looking forward to this couple's wedding, which just happens to be on my birthday this year. I know we're going to have a fun day!








No comments:

Post a Comment