Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kristin and J Norris {Married} / New York City Wedding Photographer

This was such an incredible wedding for Rob and I. Not only did we get to work together (YaY), but we were able to work with the most incredible indoor lighting that I've had in a while during the bride's prep at Hotel Indigo. What an amazing place! Not to mention that the blue decor perfectly matched Kristin's eyes. :-)

It was probably the windiest day I've ever witnessed in NYC, and to add to that, the ceremony was on the roof of Studio 450. But nothing could take away from the clear excitement of both Kristin and J on their wedding day...even the bridesmaids were all smiles as they had to hold down their knee-length dresses while walking down the aisle!

This was also a big deal because it was the 2nd successful time creating the same day album. With the help of Kyleigh, my newest assistant (and quite a good one too!), and of course Stacy from Capri Album, we were able to have them a 20 page mounted album by dinner time! Check it out (thanks Ahmet for snapping a few pics of me giving it to them!!):



Since Kristin had both Rob and I, we surprised her by creating a PhVusion slideshow instead of the regular photo one that I usually do. I have to say, it's one of my favs!! Definitely check that out at the end of the post. :-)

EnJOY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment