Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carla and Doug Skinner {Married} / Jersey City and Hoboken Wedding Photographer



You may remember this super-cute couple from their engagement session last November. They were a fun couple then and they definitely held that title on their wedding too. I think my favorite part was when they got permission to let Doug serve Carla ice cream right out of the Ice Cream Truck!! Kudos to Ahmet for taking the most AMAZING images of the moment to the left. :-)

This was also a first for me. My first ever time photographing a bride with this type of veil/headpiece. It was amazing! I've been DYING to photograph a bride with such a fashion style like this so I can photograph one of these headpieces. They're so vogue and sexy and just gorgeous all at the same time!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment