Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chris & Kim {Married} / Channel Club Monmouth Beach Wedding Photographer

What a great wedding yesterday! Rob and I shot alongside Michael Travisano (with the assistance of Leah, Nino and Johnny) at the Channel Club in Monmouth Beach with the ceremony held at Georgian Court University. It was a really unique wedding for me as both Michael and I decided to step forward and photograph the wedding together. It was a great experience for both of us getting the chance to learn from one another and I'm excited to see our images combined! In the meantime, here's a selection of my favs of the day and the slideshow. :-)

EnJOY!!!

Vj















2 comments:

  1. OMG gorgeous pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks binita! I'll be in touch soon about saturday's wedding. So glad I'll get to work with you!

    ReplyDelete