Monday, July 12, 2010

Erica and Mike {Married} - Ocean Place, Long Branch New Jersey Wedding Photographer

Well, I think my luck with shoes has definitely hit the high point at the last wedding. If you're familiar with Rene Caovilla, then you know what I mean!! Rene's shoes are fitted with Swarovski Crystals on the soles and are simply one of the most exquisite shoes I have ever held in my hand (haha, and tried on with no intention on purchasing ~sigh~ maybe one day!). Erica had a pair of these amazing shoes to wear during her reception, and WOW, they were amazing, Swarovski Crystals and all!!

I have to say, being that this was a military wedding, with all of the groomsmen in uniform, it was definitely a rowdy bunch; but I simply laughed through the whole day!!! Rob was second shooting for me, and the two of us had such a fun time it was hard to leave at the end!

EnJOY!!















1 comment:

  1. Erika & Mike May you have years and years of happiness. Your pictures were absolutely stunning.Mike thank you so much to all of you for serving.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete