Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lauren and Dan {Engaged} / Bryant Park New York Wedding Photographer


What a fun day yesterday! I had the privilege of photographing Lauren and Dan's E-Session in Bryant Park. I took the train in to Madison Square Garden where there was a Lady Gaga concert about to go off and WOW, did I see some really funky dressed girls (who at first I thought maybe were eclectic cheerleaders, but after learning about the concert, I finally understood their attire). It was such a great opening atmosphere into NYC.

Lauren and Dan are such a great couple who simply light up in front of the camera. We were able to shoot in Bryant Park and in the New York City Public Library right next door. I was even able to do a few shots in a "no photography of any kind" location by shooting from the hip. You'll notice the books in those shots. :-)

Here's a couple of my favs and, of course, their slideshow!













1 comment:

  1. this slideshow is amazing! Photos match music and what not... I'm all questions *lol* (no, don't tell me - I like the mystery ~~~)

    ReplyDelete