Friday, July 16, 2010

Zagana and Jaymes {Engaged} / Asbury Park New Jersey Wedding Photographer


I have been DYING to shoot in Asbury Park for quite some time now. Not just because it's one of my favorite beach areas because of all the history and cool architecture, but because of these really cool wall murals that Kay English told me about. Well, I found them for sure...but they were completed blocked off by some sort of construction and had fences around them and signs and all sorts of things to burst my bubble. What a bummer... or not! I was so determined to have some fun in front of these cool paintings that instead of being a good girl and following the rules, we decided to start the E-session with a little B&E. :-)

Rob and I both were able to capture some great images of Zagana and Jaymes despite (ha, or maybe because of) the looming thunderclouds (yes, we braved the weather and won!).

EnJOY!!















1 comment: