Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Darren and Livi LeBlanc

Darren is a BFF of mine despite that we didn't like each other when we first met. =) If you don't know about Darren and his amazing life story, definitely check out his blog, www.leblanclife.com, it's well worth the read (besides my pictures are on his banner so at least check that out to get you started). He's MUCH better at updating his blog than I am that's for sure!!

Darren and I set up a date to take pictures of him and his little girl Olivia at my new place since I have some sweet colored walls and Livi is just the most beautiful little girl that I know so how could I resist!?! Check out some of my favs below. I got a little carried away with the "chocolate syrup" and "x-processed" looks!! Livi has such an amazing personalily that really shines in these photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment