Monday, February 16, 2009

First Wedding of the Year!

So I started off my wedding season with a really fun wedding. This couple got married in Grand Cayman and had a reception at The Tides Estate. I was also able to bring along the up-and-coming photographer/makeup artist Yvonne Moss, who did some great work too! Check out some of my images below.

One side note... metadata is cool. Metadata is basically something that I look at on the computer that gives me the specs on all of the pictures I take. For this job, I used my metadata to see exactly how long of a "photo session" I had with the bride and groom...are you ready for this? 1 minute and 40 seconds!! So needless to say with that time limit, I'm pretty darn proud to have the two great shots of them that I posted below!! It's so much fun to work quickly and still get great results! I love challenges and fast-paced environments. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment