Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks!!!

Rob Adams and I had a really fun time getting to take pictures/video on the field at the Lakewood BlueClaws Stadium. You can check out his blog about it here which is fun since we were both working with my pictures, but he edited them differently! Haha, I always like to see how other people envision the final product of my work. :-) And as the icing on the cake, while doing this shoot for Rick from The Backstop, I got to meet former Marjor League Pitcher Mark Leiter (yes, Al Leiter's brother) and BlueClaws Pitching Coach Bob Milacki!

At anyrate, it was a great time, I have always loved baseball and I LOVE taking pictures of any sport in general. I think sports and wedding are very similar actually, high energy, high emotion, fast-paced and if you miss the shot it's gone forever.

Well I did get a few shots that I loved, particularly of the details (as usual), and you can even spot me in there twice! One is pretty easy because its of Rob and me, but the other one is a little bit sneakier!! See if you can find me!




~Vj

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, btw you are in the reflection on the helmet

    Rick

    ReplyDelete