Sunday, April 26, 2009

Danielle and Nathan April 25, 2009

Yesterday's wedding was amazing. Really...just amazing in every way from the chemistry between Danielle and Nate to the energy at the reception; I had such a fun time photographing it! I had Darren LeBlanc shooting with me (our first wedding gig together), who I've found is even more nimble than I am at times! Haha, he even was named Spiderman by the Best Man! :-)

Check out the images below. Such gorgeous weather for this time of the year too, it was like we were shooting in June! Some fun infrared stuff and even a textured one I threw in the mix for the first time ever. :-)

Pictures can be ordered at http://www.vanessajoy.smugmug.com/.




Wish you guys all the best!!


~Vj

2 comments:

  1. WOW !!!! Danielle was a GREAT subject! She is just beautiful and her body movement was stunning. Wish I had been there! Nice makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos vanessa!!! see you saturday :)

    ReplyDelete