Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kyleigh's Prom Pictures!

You may remember Kyleigh as being one of my amazing models for Heather's photo shoot two or so posts down. Well, needless to say when I heard about her prom coming up, I HADDDDDD to be there! Purely selfish reasons of course, try out my new 50mm 1.2 on a person, take a look at the dress that her mom, Peggy, made. Yes, that's right, Peggy made a dress using a photo of a $7800 dress as inspiration and WOW did it come out amazing. I'm currently working on ways to bribe Kyleigh to let me wear it for my rehearsal dinner. But really, with all the smaller reasons that I wanted to go, I really just wanted to be a part of Kyleigh's night and I knew that I could give her something priceless in my photography.

It really was so much fun taking detail pictures and then some really fun pictures with all of her friends. I was also asked to take pictures of some people's sons and daughters and I felt so privledged to be able to help out. It really was a great time.

Thanks so much to Megan and Rod for giving me this song idea!!

EnJOY!

Pictures can be ordered at http://www.vanessajoy.smugmug.com/.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I wish I could have been there but Ky looked beautiful as usual!!

    ReplyDelete