Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Video Engagement Session

Here is something that my fiancee Rob and I have been scheming up for a while now, and it's so great to see it realized!

Rob and I teamed up to video and photograph the engagement session of one of our mutual bride and grooms, Sarah and George. Not only was it so much fun shooting the day of (I mean, what can be better than having that much fun with my fiancee on top of it?), but the outcome is nothing short of incredible thanks to Rob's editing magic. Check it out!!

As always, if you're viewing this in facebook, click "view original post" to see the video. You won't want to miss it!

If you're interested in something like this, shoot me an e-mail, vanessa@vanessajoy.com, and Rob has his information about it online here.

I can't wait to shoot another one of these!!!!!

~Vj

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Your Work! You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete