Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Compliments We Don't Hear...


...At least without brides like Sarah! You may remember Sarah from her sweet engagement session with future hubby Stephen. Sarah is a wiz with online communities for weddings and really just loves photography overall. So when I put her slideshow up on my blog and on facebook, she received a ton of compliments that I would've never seen if she hadn't e-mailed me them. How great is that? We all need a little pick-me-up now and then, so what's better than someone sending you a list of people complimenting your work along with discovering your work on other people's blogs and websites? Like Sarah's Wedding Planner, Deniesha Joseph of Couture Events by D. Check the blog out here and my e-mail from Sarah to the left (click to enlarge)!




=) Thanks Sarah! You made my day!
~Vj

No comments:

Post a Comment