Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Officially Wedding Wire Rated!

WeddingWire has just announced that I am officially WeddingWire Rated 2009! WeddingWire created the annual Rated program to honor wedding professionals, like myself, for their excellence and to help brides and grooms easily find the right wedding professionals to match their needs.

I have 5 reviews with a perfect rating so far, making me eligible to hold the Rated title on the WeddingWire Network. Each review has been written by former/current clients and includes detailed ratings and insightful descriptions of their experiences with my company. These reviews not only enhance my credibility, but also help differentiate my business within the WeddingWire Network.

Thanks so much to all of your who took the time to review me on WeddingWire!!

If you are a past or current client of mine and have yet to send a review, just visit reviews.weddingwire.com!

1 comment: