Monday, August 10, 2009

A New Studio!!

As most of you know already, I recently bought a home in Freehold, so when Rob and I got engaged, we didn't have to add house hunting to the list of "to-dos".

However, with Rob moving in after the wedding and me looking for a great space to meet with my brides, we realized that acquiring some space in Freehold, instead of Rob's current space in Red Bank, would be the way to go. So we started the hunt and finally Rob and I signed the lease this afternoon! It was kind-of funny, it sort-of had that "newly-wed" feeling, but more like business-wed instead!!

Here are some pics of the place right on East Main Street (#62); I can't wait to start decorating!!












1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new space guys! :) Looks like it's got lot of character and fun potential to it! can't wait to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete