Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've arrived in St. Lucia!

Thanks to all of you who sent me off with well wishes, I am finally here! After waking up at 2:30am this morning to have Rob drive me to my 4am check in for my 6am flight, connecting in Miami boarding at 10:05 and then sitting in an hour and a half delay and finally arriving in St. Lucia at 3:45 only to find there was an hour and half drive to go, I am quite grateful to be sitting my bed in my BREATHTAKING room right now!

It is a bit cloudy right now so I couldn't really go exploring...but my room is definitely picture-worthy so we'll start there! :-) Not to mention all of the island noise I hear (mostly frogs and crickets) is really just therapeutic I almost want to fall asleep right now!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, some down time on the beach and definitely exploring a bit with my camera. Until then, enJOY the view!!







No comments:

Post a Comment