Saturday, October 24, 2009

Danielle and Joe's Wedding










After many prayers sent up to God for today to have some sunshine, Danielle and Joe had a great wedding WITH outdoor pictures!! The rain held up just enough for us to take some great shots in Lakewood with them and the bridal party.

This was a wedding I've been looking forward to ever since I first met Danielle and even more so since then after a few great conversations over some Starbucks Soy Chai lattes! I was so happy to be there on her special day and I am so excited to see her and her new hubby start their lives together. I even stayed awake after the wedding today to upload some fun stuff! Take a look and as always, enJOY! :-)

Pictures/DVD/Book available for purchase via the slide-show button.

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, you did an amazing job taking these pictues of my daughter. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see all of them.

    ReplyDelete