Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ty and Viviane's Wedding Reception

Many of you know that my super sweet camera the Canon 5D Mark II shoots some pretty sweet pictures...but did you know it shoot 1080p high def video also? It sure does! Rob and I, of course, have been toying with some photo/video fusion like you see on the front page of our websites and in the interest of expanding that, we've been messing around with some other pieces as well (lots to come folks!).

In the meantime, I've been having a hard time resisting the urge to shoot some video during the reception, like I did at Jennifer and Matthew's Engagement Party, so I did that at Ty and Viviane's wedding this past weekend too! Now mind you, I could NEVER take the place of what Rob does creatively (I believe in being an expert in your own field and not being a Jack of all Trades and a Master of none)...buti t's sure fun putting these pieces together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment