Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Bridal Shower!

I had such an amazing time at my bridal shower on Sunday!!! My beautiful and wonderful bridesmaids did such an incredible job with everything from putting little details like butterflies on the invitations and decorations to the big things like NOT making me sit through hours of opening presents in front of people. Instead, we shopped and danced; two of my very favorite things! :-) There was jewelry, Tupperware and Pampered Chef there for some shopping, food, amazing desserts, a video "How Well Do You Know Your Groom" game prepared by my love of course (I did pretty well!!!), and even a professional Salsa lesson! Everyone had an amazing time.

I just want to thank over and over again my bridesmaids (Karinn, Marissa, Gen, Megan, Hailey, Kati, Kim and Tina), who really put their hearts and souls into this and even though some of you couldn't make the cross-country trips, I was definitely thinking about you (Brielle, Jennifer and Jill)! for those of you who just learned how many bridesmaids I have...yes there are 11 of the most amazing women in the world. :-)

I have some pictures up here already (compliments of Marissa despite her aching arm) and I'll post some more as soon as I get them from Yvonne and Kati who I saw whipping their Canons around like pros!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that! It was such a great day and I am so glad you have great pictures to remember it!!! Love you Ness!!!

    ReplyDelete