Monday, April 26, 2010

Carolyn and Mark E-Session

This past Friday, I got to shoot Carolyn and Mark's Engagement Session. Rob and I are both doing their wedding come August, so, I had Rob come along to hold my reflector. :-)

One of the reasons that I love doing engagement sessions is because I get to know the couple more and build a relationship with them that not only helps them be more comfortable around me, but helps me see the couple for who they really are and what they're personalities are together on a day that's not the "most important day of their lives" (thus far). Carolyn and Mark were definitely not at home in front of the camera at first, but by the end of the session, we had their true personalities out and on camera! They are quite the fun and playful couple! Made for some great shots!

Check out some of the images and the slideshow below :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment