Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Website

It's time for some spring-cleaning and that includes my website design! Thanks to David Jay and ShowitSites, making my new website was easy as pie! Only took about 10 hours of work total...actually...probably less than that even!

I didn't change anything drastic; I wanted to keep the same branding image that I've been building on. I just cleaned things up a bit, added a new design and a few more buttons including an FAQ section and an As Seen In one as well. I'm planning on adding my availability calendar to it as well since my client info manager Tave makes it super easy to export my calendar.

Here's a few fun images from the new site, but take a look for yourself - http://www.vanessajoy.com/. :-)

EnJOY!!!






1 comment:

  1. I love your website, Vanessa! I viewed your engagement portfolio. The outdoor shots remind me of my hometown in Tennessee. Your site's graphic design are simple but really elegant. Though your new blog takes a little longer to load, so I wasn't able to see it entirely. I'll visit again tomorrow. I'm hoping to grab a copy of Bridal Guide's Mar-Apr issue.

    ReplyDelete