Monday, March 2, 2009

Anthem of Hope

I love shooting weddings, but every once in a while I get a chance to do something on the other side of the photographic spectrum, and I love it!

Anthem of Hope was founded by my friend Darren Leblanc who's wife died a few months ago from brain cancer. If you don't know about Darren Leblanc, click on his name to go to his blog and just read a little about him and his life, it's quite an azaming story.

After his wife's death, Darren began Anthem of Hope as way to "bring hope to a hopeless world" and "to bring comfort to those affected by illness". For this venture, Darren is creating a DVD and Friday was one of the shoots. Luckily, Darren asked me to shoot some behind the scenes footage and we really had a great time creating something that will have such an impact on so many people in the future. I was able to meet cancer and heart disease survivors and hear them talk about some of their stories. It really was very powerful...Take a look!



As always I'm working with many talented people including makeup by Yvonne Moss, Justin LeBlanc (sound), Dan (video), Heather (hair), Colleen and Rachel (production) and Taylor and Kyleigh (wardrobe). Thanks for letting me work with all of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes...yes you do. Very nice images. Thanks for taking them and thanks for the blog. I appreciate you so :)

    ReplyDelete