Friday, March 13, 2009

We all had to start somewhere!



Well, it's true isn't it?



I was going through some pictures this weekend trying to clean some things out of my personal computer and I stumbled across some of my first "professional" photos. After being slightly embarrassed at what I considered to be good photography at the time, I realized that, hey! it was a good start!



It's always good to do a little reflecting on how much you've grown over the years and having these photos was a great way to do it for me. Haha, I almost thought it best NOT to post these, but after some thought I think I should be proud of my work, even the old, imperfect stuff! So here's some of my old stuff...enJOY!




























3 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of the beach scene! 8 x 10 please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She isn't gonna print it 8x10 for you....would have to be 8x12. She doesn't like to crop the edges out of her images :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right Darren!! haha, and guess who just got the 5d mark ii with a full frame?!?!?!?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete