Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ritacco Center Bridal Show


A few Sundays ago I was able to do a bridal show partnering up with videographer Rob Adams at the Ritacco Center in Toms River. Bridal shows are always so busy and end up being a lot of fun, especially running into other people in the industry like Carrie (who's wedding I'm shooting with Marissa Levin in December) and meeting a lot of new people.

I have to admit, I'm not really a huge fan of bridal shows.. A few reasons really: 1) when the showcase starts the music is WAY too loud (I'm an old woman sometimes, I know) and 2) I feel like a factory wedding photography company talking to so many brides at one time. I very much try to have my brand resemble a boutique approach to wedding photography, personal and custom, not an assembly line where a bride feels like she's just another job.


But overall I did have a great time here (can you tell by the cheesy smile?) and so far its been a great way to meet new awesome brides! I was even able to put together some sweet sample albums from ASA Books and get a sign made as well! It's always fun when a lot of hard work comes together. Oooo, and I even brought my metal mural from my living room! Haha, hard to transport, but well worth it as it was an eye-catcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment