Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aaaaaaaaa (insert angelic choir singing here)

Tha's right ladies and gentlemen, I have officially in my posession (and used this past weekend at Rebecca and Michael's wedding) the Canon 5d Mark II!!!

This is an AMAZING camera. 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor ....so for the non-photography geeks that means supreme quality and full frame is sort of the equivalent to the wide screen for video...you get more image.

But if that doesn't convince you, this wonderful baby here comes with HD video!! That's right; full HD video capture at 1920x1080 with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video! Sweeeeet!!!

Now, I am not a videographer...but you know who is? My fiancee! So...we've been scheming ways to use this greatness during a wedding day and combining our efforts into creating something amazing...like the video below that Canon released showing just how great this camera is...if you don't believe me, take a look for yourself!


3 comments:

  1. I have NEVER wanted anything more... except maybe wanting to live my life for Jesus, to marry Tony, to have children.... ok.... but after that, then THIS is definitely the thing I want most! I'm guessing you're not going to lend this, huh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never hungered for something like I hunger for this camera! Glad you have it! I may want to hold it now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa I just stumbled upon your work and it is absolutely amazing. If you ever need a second shooter (also have the canon 5d mark II) Im looking to study under someone I would love to get to know most of the photogs in nj. my website is www.quintanomedia.com Im on every social media netowrk possible :) twitter.com/quintanomedia and facebook I would love to network with you and your fiance as well. congratulations btw.

    sincerely,
    Anthony Quintano

    ReplyDelete