Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sarah and Stephen's Engagement Session





When I first met Sarah and Stephen at the Starbucks in the Jersey Garden's Mall. I just knew that we would mesh. The two of them had such obvious chemistry between them and they were just so much fun to hang out with. Sunday's engagement session proved true to what I saw in them as we (and by we I'm adding in Tang, JonJon and Veena, all members of their bridal party who assisted by driving, filming and helping out) headed to New York City with Sarah and Stephen in a tux and gown!

When Sarah and Stephen first mentioned their idea for the engagement session, I was totally psyched. Besides the fact that I love shooting in the city, I had the chance to shoot a bride in a dress that she didn't care about getting dirty! So it was like a mini trash-the-dress as well!

There were a ton of just fun pictures so in addition to the slide show there are some behind-the-scenes photos with Elmo, getting arrested and even some of me crawling in the streets (thanks Veena)! Just click on the image to bring up a new window to see the pictures up close. JonJon is to follow soon with his video footage that we're all looking forward to seeing.

EnJOY!
Pictures can be ordered at http://www.vanessajoy.smugmug.com/.


3 comments:

  1. I missed an incredible shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! Love the slideshow and behind the scene candids :) We had a blast at the shoot. You did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete