Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses!!

So one of the fun bridal tasks if bridemaids dresses and with 11 bridesmaids and a flower girl, I decided to go with black and let the girls pretty much pick whichever dress they'd like. 6 of us were able to make it to David's Bridal to try on dresses (I have 3 who are out of state so David's Bridal is definitely the way to go) and we did have fun even though there was a laughable amount of disorganization.

I have to say, it was really a fun time watching all my girls try on dresses; they all looked so beautiful! Ok...maybe hot is a better word since they did all look pretty caliente but I thought beautiful would be more 'wedding' word. I can't wait until December 27th when I see them all dolled up and together!!!

Thanks so much to Darren who is not only letting his daughter, Olivia, be my flower girl, but also photographed all of this fun (and even blogged about it here)!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment