Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emily and Dae

I had the opportunity to work with Andres Valenzuela last Saturday in upstate NJ at Emily and Dae's wedding. Being a second shooter is always fun because its easier to spot all of the little details and moments that are happening away from the center of the action. It also lets me be a bit adventurous and sneakily climb on things too! Well not only did I get to do that, but I also caught some really great shots of Andres with one of the flower girls, Sophia. Sooooo adorable!! His fiancee, Kim, is going to love these pictures.
:-)

















Fun fact! this picture of me being Spidy was taken at the park that Rob Adams and I shot Sarah and George's engagement pictures earlier that week. While Dae and I were waiting in the car during a lull before the ceremony, we were going over possible areas to photograph their park session in. Ironically, we happened to be pretty much right across the street from The Palisades Park that I was at on Wednesday, so I suggested it and we ended up going there. It's such a great place to photograph in! Thanks so much Sarah and George for introducing me to this great park!!


As always, enjoy the slide show!!!
(If you're viewing this in Facebook, please click on view original post to see the slide show)




~Vj

1 comment: