Wednesday, May 6, 2009

City of Hope and Kay Unger

City of Hope is an amazing organization and "is recognized worldwide for its compassionate patient care, innovative science and translational research, which rapidly turns laboratory breakthroughs into promising new therapies."

I was fortunate enough to be a part of an event hosted by the City of Hope to honor Hoda Kotb and Kay honor who were receiving prestigious Spirit of Life® awards at this “Woman of the Year” luncheon. Among them, I also got to see “Today Show” news anchor and “Dateline NBC” anchor Ann Curry, Tim Gunn, co-host of “Project Runway” and “Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style,”, “Today Show” co-anchor Natalie Morelas, "Today Show" consumer correspondent Janice Lieberman, “Today Show” national correspondent Amy Robach, actress Alexandra Leighton, Dina and Caroline Manzo from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” and news anchor Rosanna Scotto. It was quite a crowd...not to mention being in the presence of the fine artwork of Kay Unger, Prada, Jimmy Choo and Valentino just to name a few!!

This show is to The Ting Tings...which, when I heard them play on New Years after the ball dropped, I have to admit I totally hated them. But after hearing it on Monday during the show, I really couldn't get them out of my head...so I just had to use "That's Not My Name" on here!

EnJoy!

(Don't forget, if you're on facebook you have to click view original post to see the show!)
Pictures can be ordered at http://www.vanessajoy.smugmug.com/.

1 comment:

  1. That video is so well done and really captured the event perfectly. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete