Thursday, July 30, 2009

Andrés and Kim Valenzuela



It is always fun photographing weddings of people I know, but it really is special to photograph a friend and fellow wedding photographer. Andrés Valenzuela, one of the photographers I work with from time to time, got married on July 12 to Kimberly Webb! They had such a beautiful summer day (which was great for the all-outside ceremony and reception) and their ceremony was so unique that Rob and I plan on using their foot-washing ceremony idea in our wedding.

I wasn't alone in this venture, I was able to shoot with friends also. Kenny Kim and Tomas Flint we with me and to top it off, Rob came and surprised them with wedding video! We were like one big photographic family, haha. It really was great.

This slideshow is a bit longer, so bear with the loading time, but I really just couldn't narrow down anymore pictures!!

EnJOY!!

~Vj

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa...it was such a great day!! Thank you so much for bringing your talent and your friendship to it! We love our photos so much!!! Hopefully we can hang out again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete