Thursday, July 2, 2009

Megan and Rod






I had my first double wedding weekend this past weekend. It was such a great weekend! Megan and Rod were my couple on Saturday and they are extra special because I went to high school and (both) colleges with Megan. Her party was a blast especially since I got to see so many old friends! I had the priveledge of having Ahmet shoot with me and we really rocked this wedding!! check out the slideshow and as always check for the rest of the images for viewing or purchasing via http://www.vanessajoy.smugmug.com/.





2 comments:

  1. Hi! :)

    I just want to say the pictures are beautiful. They're amazing! Maybe one day you could do my wedding. :D

    Oh, by the way, I stumple upon your site while I was googling my name. Heehee. I'm Vanessa Joy too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VeeJei! It's so awesome to see another Vanessa Joy out there! :-) I do hope to photograph your wedding some day!

    ReplyDelete