Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's My Birthday!! Can you guess what I'm doing today?!

Yay for birthdays! Haha, actually, that's a total lie. I have always not been a big fan of my own birthday. In fact, I usually make it a point to be out of the country for my birthday so I can forget about it. I think I'm just the type of person who would rather be making other people happy than have them try and make me happy, if that makes sense.


At any rate, I am in the country on my birthday this year, which was good because that means I was here for the 4th too and was able to see some Independence Day fireworks which I haven't seen in years (I know, I know, I'm so patriotic being in other couturiers on the 4th every year).






Another great thing is I have a free Cold Stone creation coupon for my birthday. And yes, I will be breaking my no yeast/sugar diet for that one folks. I just can't say no to ice cream on my birthday! Mmmmmmmm - cake batter.... Btw - if you guys haven't joined the Cold Stone Birthday Club for your free ice cream; what on earth are you waiting for!?!?! Click on the picture and it'll send you straight to where you wanna be.



So, I'd like to give everyone ONE shot at guessing what I'm doing for my birthday today (besides eating Cold Stone). It should be hard for those of you who know me, or at least know my dorky side. I'll even give you a hint: it's something that I couldn't do until the week of my birthday. =)

And for all of you inquiring minds out there, I am 26 today (holy cannoli). I have to admit, I do thoroughly enjoy my age. I'm pretty proud of myself for what I've done with my life to date and I'm excited about what's to come. Birthday's are always a good time to reflect on the past year of your life and I think this past year has been my most productive yet. Hmmm, so I guess maybe I don't dislike my birthday that much anymore! =)

Happy Birthday to me and all the rest of you July babies out there!!


~Vj

1 comment: